Bulldogs!

...is sci-fi that kicks ass!

Or so they say. I've read in a few places that this is THE BEST presentation of the FATE 3.0 rules yet.

This may be the sole selling point for me. From what I've read about the setting it seems like a newer rendition of Justifiers and would be a perfect game to run a Valérian and Laureline RPG, or Cowboy Bebop or Firefly. It sounds like it's own setting would be just as fun.

My first step into FATE was through Agents of S.W.I.N.G. which made a great impression on me. I've come to gain a pretty good understanding of how Aspects work and FATE through those rules. But I've also since read that it is THE WORST representation of the FATE rules yet. Which is fine. I love the S.W.I.N.G. setting and I get the spirit of FATE and think it's going to be amazing.

Bulldogs! is on my wishlist. I'll wrap this up with a link to Kurt Wiegel's review (shared with Diaspora, which also looks great).


Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more